I have no idea how you got to this page, but since you are already here I’ll take the moment to present myself and the place.
I am known as Sabata all over the net, so if you for any chance see this nick on some page there is a high chance probability that it’s me… And for the curios ones my nick’s last name is Sadwini in other words my full online name is Sabata Sadwini.
I am a self motivated person with a very creative mind looking to get into game design… I guess that like every kid I played games too much… gosh what a bad habit… and the dream is actually becoming reality, as of six months now I established a game development team name known as CT games… oh and by the way no need to Google it, you still won’t find it since CT stands for something else, but that’s another story…
CT games is currently working on a very exiting …and confidential… project as of this moment, as you can clearly see it’s a game project …wow you don’t say… more specifically a 2D Isometric MMOG (mass multiplayer online game)
And no matter how much you ask me to give away details I won’t… well at least for now.
And so I finish my humble presentation on me and my team name… now is your time to present yourself.
Thanks for reading it all …if you did you’ll comment with Flintstone at the end…
No comments:
Post a Comment